Friday, July 10, 2015
Will
I haven't given an update on Will in forever, and he's the one moving most quickly through developmental milestones, obviously. I missed getting a picture at 8 months, so at this point I figure I'll just wait for 9. He started crawling around 8 months. He's eating everything now and loving it all. He's chattering a lot. He's moved from sleeping in the cradle in the hallway to sleeping in the pack and play in the play room. Poor kid. He sleeps well, though, despite being a nomad. Today I left him in the playroom for no more than 2 minutes. I found him starting down the main stairway. That means he went up 2 steps, across the hall, and got his hands down onto the first step. I caught him just in time! So today the baby gates went up. For some reason Jake calls him Willie Baggie. Jake has been making his way through his silly speech stage, but somehow Mr. Bucket Head and Willie Baggie have stuck. I can see in almost every moment that those two boys are going to have so much fun together, and get into so much trouble together. It's a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment