Friday, October 2, 2015
11 Months
I don't know how in the world sweet Will is already 11 months. I have the cutest pictures of the sweet little booger, and still can't figure out how to upload them. Bummer! He is such a treat. He's started taking steps. About 2 weeks ago is was 2. Now we've counted up to 21. I wouldn't say he's walking yet, but he sure is building up confidence and trying to step more often. I am so not ready for this! I did my best to discourage it, but who listens to me when there are 4 eager older siblings giving LOTS of encouragement. I finally gave in. Will has also turned into quite the chatter mouth, and is taking a new interest in reading every now and then. Such a fun fun little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment