Thursday, November 12, 2015

Will is ONE!


This happened...and I'm in denial.

 What a sweet little boy we have!  I love every roll!  Will is a chatterbox, although he doesn't really have any words yet.  He talks with his hands and motions to everything as he babbles away.  He has started to play ball.  He hands the ball to someone, expects them to hand it back, and then repeats several times.  It's probably his favorite game.  He loves to be outside.  He loves to eat.  He wants whatever you're having.  He likes to read (i.e. point to pictures and flip pages around) for short periods of time.  He enjoys his siblings, but is already quite a professional tattler when they've taken something from him or done something he doesn't like.  He will push Jake out of my lap (and vice versa).  He walks with purpose, belly out, and usually straight toward someone with arms open wide for a big hug.  He is such a love bug, and I have to say that's my favorite part.  I so love this little boy.

No comments: