Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HELP!!!!!

Our original plan was to try to put John and his little sister in the same nursery together once she started sleeping through the night. Her crib has been in there a while so he could get used to it. We have a cradle that she'll be sleeping in until she sleeps all night. Funny how plans don't always follow through. Today I went to get John up from his nap, and where do you think he was playing??? In his sister's crib! Tonight I was trying to put him down, and he kept climbing in it and jumping. Something tells me we need a plan "B".

2 comments:

Papa said...

Simple solution... you need a Nanny. I suggest John's 4 year-old cousin, Bella. Not only is she strong willed, but she knows the correct way of doing everything - and enforces it! She is free after morning college classes except for two days a week - cheerleading and gymnastics. She will work for Chick-filet nuggets. -- Papa

yopeppa said...

I think we need to hang a crib from the ceiling, up 5 feet, and see if he can get in...maybe he will be an acrobat or something...