I have WAY too much to be thankful for to even start here...particularly with the Turkey Coma fast approaching, but before I forget, I've got to share John's list. We were on the way home from Mom's after Turkey Tree tonight and I asked John was he was thankful for. He didn't understand (fair enough, we haven't talked about it before), so I started listing some things I'm thankful for. Then I asked him again. TV, stairs, and Grandma. What else? No response. Is that it? Yes. Why in the world he had stairs on his mind, I have no idea, but I thought it was funny.
I'll list just one thing I'm thankful for. Last night Buck was out with some high school friends, so I decided John and I would have our first movie night. We got ready for bed, got into Mama and Daddy's bed (always a fun treat), and watched "Cars" on the portable DVD player. I expected he'd fall asleep pretty quickly. I fell asleep a few times, but he stayed strong until 10 when he hit a button and stopped the movie and I put him in bed. It was lots of fun, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment