Monday, December 7, 2009

Cheese!

Yesterday we were putting up the Christmas trees and of course I was taking hundreds of pictures to get just one good one. Didn't happen, BUT, there was a fun outcome. We kept telling John to say Cheese! and Eve heard it so much she learned. She even started holding toys up to her eyes and saying cheese like she's taking a picture. She's saying it constantly and it's so cute. Strangely, I remember when John learned it, too. He was spreading mulch with Daddy and Scotty from next door. They were cute so I was going to take a picture. Scotty said Cheese! and John followed suit.
Similar story, Boo boo is another one they both picked up quickly. Scotty pointed to one of John's and John immediately learned the term. Eve got one when we were tailgating at Clemson. John pointed at it and Eve immediately learned the word.

No comments: