Here are some random pictures I snapped when things were just too cute not to...
Don't you do it! That's what I tell him, knowing we're going to have to put that gate back up soon. He pulls up so easily, and it's only a matter of time before that knee pops up. He also picks things up and tosses them to the side if they're in his way crawling (it's quite funny to watch), and rocks so hard back and forth in his high chair (it's a small chair that hooks into a regular kitchen chair), I've had to put it up against the wall so he doesn't knock the whole thing over. John, Eve, and Ellie think it's hilarious and encourage it, but he regularly gets the front 2 feet off the ground...scary!No, it wasn't raining...just sweet.
You may think that looks sweet, but don't be fooled. That's the look of double trouble.



No comments:
Post a Comment