I probably shouldn't put this in writing. Years from now I'll get in trouble. Anyway, a lot of times I call Ellie "Chubs". I just love her squishy rolls and kissable cheeks. I recently went through a bunch of clothes and pulled out this little balloon outfit for the first time. She chose to wear boots with it. Who am I to argue...it was so darn cute and funny. Unfortunately, everyone at the Y was so impressed they were calling each other over to look, smiling and laughing (at how cute she was...not making fun). All of a sudden I saw her face turn and she lost it. Poor thing, I don't know if it was that all attention was suddenly on her, or if she was embarrased, but it took quite a while for her to regain composure. It's not easy being cute.
I couldn't get a picture to do it justice, but this is the best I could do.

1 comment:
she's adorable!!
Post a Comment